What makes us diferent?
We have a bold vision: graduating healthy, educated, empowered, and employed young adults from our program.
Our Objectives in the United Kingdom
- To promote the benefits of the people of Rochdale, and other surrounding areas of Manchester.
- To promote togetherness in a common effort without distinction of sex, social orientation, race, or political /religious view.
- To advance education and provide facilities in the interest of social welfare with the objective of improving the conditions of life for the people.
- To help improve the quality of life and make a positive difference in the lives of women/elderly through friendship, practical and emotional support, meals, and also activities.
Our Objectives in Africa
- To engage in humanitarian services to the less privileged in the society.
- To safeguard the rights of the Child and provide for the well being of children in need, more particularly, IDP & Refugees, Children exposed to any form of abuse, Children deprived of education, Children suffering from ill health, physical and mental.
- The Organization seeks to provide a responsive, supportive and innovative service(s) to the general community and to eradicate poverty, especially in rural areas of Africa.
- To empower and to create skill acquisition awareness among women and youth in the local communities of rural areas.
- To foster and equip youths and women with relevant skills that make them economically important and help them earn a living.
- To promote self-help activities enabling communities to better assess their needs and solve their problems them-selves by making effective use of local resources and taking responsibility for the development of their respected areas as a whole.
- To provide Social, Educational, and Economic Empowerment to Women and Children.
- Caring and Sharing Charity Organisation intervenes in the areas of eradicating extreme hunger and poverty, promoting education, enhancing youth and women’s economic empowerment, health, environment, provision of potable drinking water, and capacity building.
- To render humanitarian aid and engaging in the provision of relief materials to persons and communities in distress.
Lovely testimonies from people we support.
Caring and Sharing Rochdale was founded on the 7th of August 2017, located in both the United Kingdom and Africa, Our mission is to support and empower the BAME, Asylum Seekers, and the deprived in the community.
Office address: Caring and Sharing Rochdale, C/O Sparth Community Centre, 10 Norman Road, OL11 4HS
Charity shop address: Better Together Building, Old Mark and Spencer building, 54 Yorkshire Street Rochdale, OL16 1JW