CCaring and Sharing Rochdale have been awarded Action Together’s Quality in Action Award! The award is a recognised framework for voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise organisations working across Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside. Quality in Action is an independent, local seal of approval which demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to quality assurance & continuous improvement.
Sarah Pearce, Operations Manager for Action Together in Rochdale, said:
“Thanks to Caring and Sharing’s hard work and persistence we are delighted to award them the Quality in Action Award.”
June 14, 2023
We Are Very Delighted To Have Received This Recognition!
Action Together awarded Caring and Sharing the Quality in Action Award after assessment of seven key areas that are essential to effective governance and management:
- Organisational Governance – How you run your group, what your aims are and how you make decisions
- Safeguarding – How you ensure the safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Safer recruitment and staffing – How you recruit, train and supervise your staff and volunteers
- Health and Safety – How you make sure your activities are safe and that you have things in place in case things go wrong
- Equal Opportunities – How you make sure that you are inclusive and welcoming
- Promotion and Partnerships – How you work with others and involve your beneficiaries in your decision making
- Finance – How you look after your money and funding